The Wood County Committee on Aging provides services to promote senior health and independence throughout the county, including:
- Free health clinic screenings at all seven senior center locations
- Nursing consultations
- Medicare and Medicaid information and medical bill advocacy
- Medical transportation
- Assistance with necessary home repairs
- Free loans of durable medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, shower seats, etc.
- Support group information and individual caregiver support
…and much, much more. For a full list of services, check the WCCOA’s Social Services page.